St Joseph's Catholic Church, Neath
- The Legion of Mary meets every Wednesday at 6pm at Neath, and after rosary discusses visiting the sick and other parish needs.
- The SVP, St Vincent de Paul Society, meets every Sunday in the St Joseph's Hall after 11am Mass and discusses visiting and other needs.
- The Parish Guild is an organisation aimed at caring for needs that arise in the parish.
- Traidcraft promotes fairly traded goods from developing countries. These are available in the Piety Shop and the Hall.
- CAFOD is the Bishops' organisation for assisting less developed nations. We have a local contact group.
- Life Group promotes the work of the Pro-Life organisations at the local level.
- Newsletter and Secretarial help are important contributions to parish organisation.
- Finance Committee assists the Parish Priest with the upkeep of the parish buildings. It is concerned with parishioners' weekly offerings, Gift aid donations and assistance to the missions.
- Children's Liturgy is offered at the Sunday Mass in order to present the Gospel at the level understood by the children.
- Baptism Preparation is offered to those who are looking forward to bringing their child for baptism.
- RCIA is the course of our Journey in Faith which is especially directed to those adults who are hoping to enter into full membership of the Catholic Church. It meets monthly on a Tuesday evening at Neath.
- Altar servers prepare to make our Sunday celebrations more prayerful and dignified. New young members are welcome.
- Readers prepare the Holy Scripture which is presented to the People of God each Sunday. New readers are welcome.
- Ministers of Holy Communion assist at Mass and also take the Blessed Sacrament to the sick at home. New ministers are welcome.